Horticulture, Environment, Conservation
and Civic Improvement
Since it’s beginning in 1928, The Garden Club of Palm Beach has enjoyed a dynamic history. Our club comissioned the first plan for the Town of Palm Beach that was adopted in 1929 and joined the GCA in 1931. The mission of our club remains focused on horiculture, the environment, conservation and civic improvements. The dedicated members of our club maintain the Demonstration Gardens at the Society of the Four Arts, host two annual fundraisers, present a biennial flower show and in addition present many interesting programs for our club and the public.